Convenience & Gas
Fair and flexible contracts
Our flexible convenience and gas contracts add value while giving you the ability to run other company contracts. We’ll work with you to maximize your store’s full potential.
Fresh and innovative product selection
We constantly review trends and stay on top of consumer needs and local demographics to bring you innovative new products. We run promotions with the introduction of each new item and seasonal “new item” launches.
We’re open to discussing new item ventures – products you may know about but we do not. Contact us to share products you’re interested in.
We run monthly product specials, with 8 to 14 different promotions typically running at any given time. “Time of year” programs include:
- Holiday pallet offer
- Summer sales incentives
- Fountain promotions
We deliver twice a week, based on volume. Because we’re local, we’re able to promptly take care of missed items or special deliveries and ensure sales are not lost.
Regular sales rep visits
Our Sales Representatives make service a priority with visits you can count on one to two times a week, depending on volume.
Your Corwin team will visit at least twice each week.
Sales Reps will:
- Discuss new items and pricing with store ownership/management
- Offer discounted deals and promotions
- Write quality orders to ensure product freshness and availability
- Display pricing (channel tags, door clings, window posters, outdoor point-of-sale, etc.)
- Fill product as needed
- Make deliveries
- Merchandise product (build and fill displays and shelves)
Rotate new cases under older product to ensure product quality
Our managers are readily available to assist you with any needs or concerns. Call the Corwin office to be connected.
In store added value
We offer “on-invoice” CDA’s, so you don’t have to wait for a funding check. Customized Corwin Point of Sale (POS) gives us the ability to cross-promote our products with yours.
Corwin has approximately 230 “active” convenience stores in our market. 185 are “local” customers.
- Of 230 “active-local” stores: 153 (83%) are on some level of Corwin Beverage CDA
- Average profit-per-year in a mid-size Corwin market C&G store: $22,637.24
Contact us today
for Corwin Beverage product and service information